Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a ....

Ladies and Gentlemen... drum roll please..... we are having little, cute, rambunctious, lovable... BOY!  On Tuesday Josh and I went in for the ultrasound/sonogram (I don't know the proper term) and we found out that we're having a little man in June! 

Josh couldn't be happier, I think he's on cloud 9.  I am very excited as well, but I think there's something about a guy having a boy as his first child that's not quite as scary as having a girl.  Bless his heart, he was convinced we were having a girl, but let me assure you all... IT IS A BOY!

Now that we know, a bit of reality has struck and suddenly it's like "um, we're having a baby and maybe we should start getting things ready!".  Either way, we're stoked and we'll be getting on the ball here really quickly.  Lots to do!  Lots to do!

Love you all.  Can't wait for you to meet the little critter!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! HOORAY! I can't wait to meet him. Ever since my brother had his little boy I am aching to nibble on little boy cheeks myself, he's too cute. And we all KNOW that you and Josh will combine to make the cutest little man ever!

    Congrats you two!

    Rae

    ReplyDelete