Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out....

You know how the song goes... eventually you "shake it all about".   Well apparently you, me AND little man in my belly know the "Hokey Pokey".  Let me tell ya folks, I felt the little critter for the first time (unquestionably for the first time) last Thursday night, and there is no doubt he's a mover and a shaker!  SO EXCITING!  It's the funniest feeling, but it's so incredible at the same time.  He's loving every moment in my belly, and I'm loving every moment he's wiggling around. 

Now that he's wiggling about, I figured it was time to give in.  Time to suck it up and give in to all of you darn people (ok, let me rephrase that).... give in to the two of you who read this and the COUNTLESS others who simply request I make a post with belly pics.  UGH... I HATE belly pics.  Again, let me rephrase... I hate MY belly pics.  I love other people showing their belly, but I've ALWAYS hated showing my belly.  And now, of all times, you want me to show it!  EEEK!  That's like the nightmare where you show up to school naked!  I mean really people.. this is like what the people on "Biggest Loser" go through... public humiliation and gawking.  Heavens, I'm sweating just thinking about this.

Anyhow, last night my dearest Kimmy MADE me (yes, there was force involved and I think a little friendly yelling) pose for a belly picture.  Heavens I wanted to scream.  I still want to scream.  I want to scream and cry and run from it, but if I don't post them, she will... HORRID!

Here is my nephew poking at my belly to inspect the babe (baby).  So cute.  (Him, not me)



Here's the darn side view (21 weeks).  I was courteous and chopped off my head because that was NOT so lovely.  Besides, the point of the photo is my belly, not my head.

There you go people... That's the belly.  I'm going to have anxiety in peace now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment