Friday, February 5, 2010

Smiles...

Isn't a smile a wonderful thing?  I got to spend a fun dinner with 3 of my best girl friends recently, and when I got home I was beaming.  I was filled with joy and giddiness from head to toe.  I was super chatty and couldn't seem to slow myself down!  I couldn't figure it out at first, but looking back... it's because the whole time we're together, we laugh and SMILE.

Isn't that how you're supposed to feel when you're with special people?  Isn't that how we should all go around trying to make everyone else feel?  It's amazing what a simple smile can do.

I decided to go through some photos and share a few smiles that make me GIDDY every time I see them, no matter what is going on in life, no matter how far away they are... no matter if I saw them yesterday or one year ago.  These are just a few people who tickle my heart strings (in no particular order).

Enjoy:



 

 
 

 

  
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment