Monday, June 14, 2010

Who knew studying could be so good looking....

So as we're on the final countdown to the arrival of the little guy (he's due tomorrow), my fabulous husband is in the midst of another huge transition in his life.  He's studying for yet another test because he's getting into solar.  Don't ask the details... just know that he's stoked and I'm thrilled for him. 

Anyhow... he's been studying the past week and this weekend was his "big" study time.  He ventured back and forth from the couch, to the table, and in the afternoon he meandered out to the backyard.  After gazing at him for a moment or ten, I tiptoed over to the window and snapped this photo with my phone (because the camera is packed in the hospital bag) and I thought it was just delicious.  I never knew studying could be so yummy...


Do you have the urge to go study now?  I do... well, not really, I have the urge to watch that lovely hunk of man study and I would like to give birth... but neither one of those things is happening right now - grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment