Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Niece

Josh and I are blessed with a new little niece.... she's furry and has some really sharp teeth, but MAN O MAN is she cute!!!  We babysat for a few hours yesterday and for a 10 week old, she sure did keep us all on our toes.  By "all", I mean myself, Josh and our 3 dogs....

It was my goal to wipe out out little Bella and have her be completely pooped by the time her mommy came to get her.  I think I accomplished my goal....  here's a recap of the evening.



 First of all... Bella is a toy whore.  She went around and gathered (stole) all the toys (no matter if they were hers or not) and then kept them in her "area".  Note: not all toys are visible as she is laying on a few them as well.


 After our walk, Bella was pooped and instead of napping somewhere convenient, she decided to lay in the middle of wherever I was... in this case, the kitchen, right below where I was prepping for dinner.


 Our "real" nieces and nephew came over to play with Bella as well, and this did her in!  She was so passed out that Josh got down on the floor, and put his nose to hers.... she didn't budge.  
Night Night Bella!!

I am proud to say we survived and I believe Bella's mama may have actually gotten some sleep last night too!  I'm so glad that babies don't come out as mobile as puppies or we'd be in a world of hurt!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment