Thursday, May 5, 2011

I know what I said...

Yes, I know I said I'd get better about my blogging.  And guess what.  I know I said that.

I didn't lie.  I simply took a detour.  Detour I tell ya!!  Sheesh... back off.

If you go back a few posts, you'll recall that weeks 1-7 were a bit rough on our little family.  Well, I have to tell you... the rest of the weeks haven't been much more kind in the health department.  As far as love, humor and humility go, we're #1.

We've survived:
Some sort of throat attacking "thing" that "looked like strep" but wasn't
Laryngitis
HORRID demon flu
Diarrhea from hell - thanks to the demon flu
Ear infections (both Josh and Sidekick)
Ruptured eardrum (Josh)
Pink-eye
Sinus infections
And now...croup.

Good times.  Good times.

Now, I'm not pretending that we're the only people who have been smacked with a freaking 2x4 between the eyes with every mother loving illness out there these last four months.  But for heavens sakes... STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

For THREE WHOLE DAYS, wait did you hear that....    THREE.  WHOLE.  DAYS.  I had a HAPPY, HEALTHY and FUNNY little baby Sidekick!!!  Then, it quickly ended.  Stolen, right out from under us.  Goooooooooooooo!

So, now, I go back to the fact that I know what I said.  And I'm thinking about it.  I really am.  But, the honest to goodness truth is that when I can get some sleep, I get it, I don't blog ;)

LOVE YA!
(Wash your hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment