Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Cruisin

So, for Christmas little mister Sidekick got a walker.  He's been staying out past curfew and picking up women ever since... just kidding!  He has; however, been LOVING the wind blowing through his hair as he jets from room to room.  He thinks he's a rather big guy.

Today, he ventured into the bathroom.  Hysterical.  He's been trying to get in there for weeks now, but hasn't quite been able to maneuver it just quite perfectly enough to get through the door.  He's managed to get into the laundry room - so far, that's his favorite place.

But... Today was the day.

Hello Bathroom.... hello ducky.  I see you.

"Oh Hey Mom... Can you see my ducky.  He's just there... on the other side."
 Just a man and his thoughts.  
Only thing missing.... reading material.

After a few moments of reflection, I helped him scoot out of the bathroom.  For a little persuasion, I lured
him with the oh so lovely blankie...
Oh... gasp. Be still my heart.  That is just precious.  I'm going to snuggle with my blankie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment