Monday, March 22, 2010

What a difference 4 weeks makes...



28 WEEKS! TWENTY EIGHT WEEKS! WOW!

Sorry it's late, I was trying to have one up every 3 weeks, but it just didn't happen.  Thinking about it, I made Josh snag this one real quick yesterday on our way to breakfast with family.  Sorry, my head was cut off again... what can I say, the man follows directions - "Love, please take a belly pic real quick".  Viola!  Belly pic is what you get!  This one is a little more head on than the last.  The last one he took standing up.  This one, he knelt down and was right level with the buddha...


It's a good thing I had him take it before breakfast!  Peg's Glorified Ham n' Eggs.... you are a marvelous place.  You filled my belly with deliciousness, but I am still sad I didn't order the French Toast. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh love it!

    And I hear you...I am always sad about the item I chose NOT to order at breakfast. Such a difficult decision I tell you, salty or sweet? Eggs and sausage, or syrupy starches?

    Ok, I'm gonna barf now (cuz I'm in the gross stage of pregnancy...oh how I envy 28 weeks!).

    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing - seriously, you are 28 weeks - I can hardly tell! I love it! So glad our blogs found each other! Love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is soooo stinkin small!!!--Let me show you what a 28 week belly looks like the 2nd time around--not nearly as beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete